October 14, 2010

Beautiful Animals

I have been busy and unable to post much lately.  While working on a project, I designed a jaguar print.  I thought how beautiful these animals are.  Nature gave them striking coats--unfortunately humans have felt the need to take them as their own.  I don't want to get political in my blog (I'll leave that for Facebook!), but I just wanted to post a few pictures of how beautiful these animals are wearing their own coats.  I have pulled these pictures from various sources--the links are highlighted.

Having just drawn these, I can truly appreciate the flow and variation of the jaguar's spots.

The mighty tiger.  I love them so much (and my husband was born in the year of the tiger) I got a tiger tattoo.

The Zebra with it's black and white stripes makes such striking graphics.

Fellow red-head.  Love his bushy tail (left on his body!). Flickr

I thought I would include another picture of a fox, as attaching fox tails to pants pockets and bags has become a truly unfortunate fashion trend. Flickr

Beautiful, majestic Fell ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers