February 21, 2012

Venice Carnevale Masks

In honor of Carnevale di Venezia, I'm posting photos I took in a shop while visiting Venice.  It was lushly decorated and slightly haunting.  The shop owner was nice enough to allow me to take pictures--and unfortunately I can't find the card with the name and info of the store!

The last 2 photos are street shots in Venice.

















Fat Tuesday just snuck up on me.  I wanted to post an "Adult Beverage of the Month" special for the day with some beautiful stirrers my friends brought me from New Orleans....I'll just have to do that with a special Lenten version of the Drink of the Month!


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos especially the street shots-----Full of spirits!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers