July 5, 2012

Mewses: the Tuxedo Clan

I am endlessly amused by the dynamics of my Tuxedo Clan.  They're everything a crew of kitties should be: affectionate, cuddly, jealous, manipulative, catty (naturally), exceedingly cool and--most of all--the givers of unconditional love.  Allow me to indulge in the love I can give back to my 3 fur balls.

Mandu

"Crazy like a fox, or just plain crazy".  She's our Savant, not to mention the Alpha...she looks at life a little differently than the rest of us.  And has the most beautiful face and expressive eyes.



All kinds of crazy in that head of hers....

She just knows things.


Poe

She's my special girl.  She's the pleaser and the caregiver...even cleaning the face of her bratty little brother.  I often times wake up to find her laying across my chest.

Not too spoiled, lying in a pile of silk shantung.



Showing off her bobby socks.

Marky

Marky was originally one of my mother's rescues.  When she left us she made sure my brother and I each kept a little part of her love alive by taking care of her babies.  Marky's quite the bratty little brother to the sisters, but a special gift from my mother--a constant reminder of the love she gave so freely.



He knows my husband's office is the man cave.



I promised my mother I wouldn't post him on CatsThatLookLikeHitler.com.  A promise is a promise, right?

The Crew

Occasionally they actually act like they like each other (we know they really do, but they don't want us to know).

Mandu and Marky, enjoying the afternoon sun.

Poe and Marky watching the rare Southern California rain.

Our happy family...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers