May 23, 2010

I [heart] Tennis (part 1): the French Open

The French Open is my symbolic start to the summer--the middle of the tournament always falls over Memorial Day.  I love watching the players elegantly (and sometimes not so elegantly) slide around on the red clay, playing the way I could only dream of.  I also love the glimpses of Paris you get watching the coverage.  One day, Kato and I will travel to each of the grand slams and explore the cities where they are played.  In the mean time, here is a little collage of the city and the game (and Roger!).

2 comments:

  1. I just saw her outfit. Love it! The Sisters are always so daring (to varying degrees of success). I'll see if I can find photos of the players outfits this week and post them.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers