May 25, 2011

Liberty of London

I started this awhile ago--back when I was inspired by the beginnings of Spring--but got super busy with work and now it's almost summer!  Having a textile background, I've always been amazed by the colors and designs--not to mention the quality of the fabric--of Liberty prints.   There are so many beautiful patterns and colorways that I grouped them together in groups of 4 of what I felt enhanced each others designs.  Kind of like a digital patchwork quilt.













 The Liberty of London department store in London not only has fabrics but clothing, accessories and bags, among other things.  I styled an outfit from their website.





2 comments:

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers