January 1, 2012

Counting My Blessings

I was thinking about posting some of my goals [resolutions] for 2012.  As I was contemplating what I would share, I was thinking about how truly blessed I am.  I am surrounded by so much love and I love what I do.  Instead of posting what I would like to accomplish/change/achieve/acquire in 2012, I'm sharing 10 of my many, many blessings.

1. Husband

AKA: best friend, funny man, fellow foodie and amazing chef.

 2. Family

It got a little smaller last year, but that brought us together.

3. Friends

AKA: extended family...people I can enjoy food, cocktails, and great conversation with and know they'll be there in a heartbeat if I ask.  No matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, we just pick up right where we left off.

4. The Kitties

AKA: The Tuxedo Collection.  Poe, Marky and Mandu.  Our kids.

5.  Living in Sunny California

Still....everyday on my drive to work I give thanks for this one.  Until I run into traffic and start swearing.  :)

6.  Job That I Love

I really do.  It was difficult to find a picture to represent my job--as I want to keep my blog separate from work--so this is a shot I took at one of the trade shows (Magic) that I go to twice a year.  This was a display of some fashion trends--a couple years old now.

7. House


Not just the beautiful new back yard--but the entire house!

8. Car

I live in LA--I spend so much time in my car, I BETTER enjoy my ride!  I gave up my beloved Mini Coop this year for this bad boy.  Love it!

9. Opportunity for Travel

I went to Italy this past year for work, but added vacation on and went to Venice.

10. The Hope and Possibilities that 2012 will bring.

I look forward to continue to count my blessings throughout 2012.

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. wonderful!
    all the best for 2012
    xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this...and you and Kato and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hope to see you guys soon!

    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers