September 18, 2010

NYFW: Rebecca Minkoff

Last week I went to New York City for Fashion Week.  I went to the Rebecca Minkoff and Betsey Johnson shows at Lincoln Center and enjoyed the "Real" show of people watching.  I also spent the rest of my time shopping the stores, checking out the window displays and "trending".  Poor me.

The Rebecca Minkoff show wasn't a traditional runway show.  Instead, the models were all lined up along a square platform in the middle of the room.  It was great for viewing the line close up and getting better pictures.  As for pictures, I brought along my new office camera that I'm still getting use to, so the quality could be better.

Rebecca is known for her gorgeous handbags, which were very much a part of her line.  It's like she designed her clothes around the handbags.

What was the Whoopi Goldberg quote..."they make $2,000 an hour and they still look pissed off".





Love the tweed faux bustier--and her shoes!



Loved the styling of this whole outfit--especially...

...her hair!!  (The last time I was inspired by short, striking blonde hair, I chopped off my long, natural locks and went platinum...hmmm).  I also loved their make-up by Stila.

Some of these girls look like they wanna cut me.

I heart bags.





This whole ensemble is gorgeous--including her red hair.



The designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers