June 14, 2010

Jewels: [Grandma's] Vintage Glass Beads

Now that I'm back and somewhat recovered from my trip to Vegas, I can start posting again!  I remembered I had these gorgeous vintage glass beads that belonged to my grandmother.  I could post pages and pages about that remarkable woman, but instead I'll introduce glimpses of her here and there.  A part of her lies in all the creative work I do.  These beads were all originally necklaces, but some have unfortunately broken.  However, I don't think that takes away from their detail and intensity of color.  I created some watercolor backgrounds that hopefully compliment and enhance their color.










1 comment:

  1. I love these!! The colors are wonderful- these have great value - in more ways than one!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers