June 24, 2010

World Cup Soccer: Italy, In Memoriam

Oh, Italia...povere Italia....I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know you have a passionate, loyal relationship to futbol.  You're the reigning champions.  Your pride knows no bounds.  You bring a level of genius to the "you kicked me now I'm rolling around on the field in pain" move.  When you score it's like you found a free ticket to heaven.  Your players have a style like no other.  But while you may have scored high in looks, alas, you didn't score high.  So sorry.

While flipping through Italian Vogue (May 2010), I found this spread to celebrate Italy in the World Cup.  Now I'm posting it In Memoriam.


Look.  It's the Italian flag made out of facial products!
 
Where can I find the shirt on the upper left?
 
I don't know, I think the bottom pills look suspiciously American...

Love that teal Givenchy nail polish.

Ok, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico...don't make me post pages in your colors next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers