November 9, 2010

Scorpios Rising

Poor Scorpios.  Every time I hear something about a Scorpio it's usually something like: He's a Scorpio.  Translation: Difficult...Moody...High Maintenance. (Photo)

Well, maybe my ability to relate to them is due to the fact that I have a Scorpio rising.  However,  just by the sheer number of my friends that have birthdays between October 23 to November 21st, I know for fact that they are beautiful, fun, loyal, creative, and loving.  Most importantly, my husband, whose birthday is today, is one of those Scorpios.  Let's take a closer look at some cool Scorpions.

First of all, there's the Scorpion itself.  You don't get much more bad-ass than this.  I was on the receiving end of the stinger once...not cool.

Scorpion tattoos are pretty cool.


 Or you can just write it out--it's still cool.

 Ok, so maybe I didn't get a Scorpion tatoo, but I did get one for my husband's Chinese zodiac sign, the Tiger--another super cool animal.  But I digress...

Who could forget the Scorpions?  Classic '80's hair band that will "Rock You Like a Hurricane".  Again, getting off track...

Then there are fractal versions of Scorpions--their tails are just made for this.


And the Scorpion Hybrid Supercar--so cool they named it Super.

The Scorpion yoga pose--how many other zodiac signs have their own yoga pose, tell me?

Getting into my special interests, you can even find them in fashion.  This is a hot little number from Armani.

And handbags....

A bangle of Scorpions.


 And then there are those that take it too far...(Photo)

In any case, happy birthday to my husband Kato, and to all my wonderful Scorpio friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers