November 7, 2010

Synchronicity: Africa

Just a quick post today, because I think somehow the collective unconscious is directing me in this...It started with the Toto song "Africa".  I heard it a couple of days ago on TV and decided to add it to my playlist for the gym.  I listened to it a few times, then heard it playing in a store a few hours later.  Then today, a friend on Facebook--who always writes '80's lyrics as his status--wrote the opening lyrics to the song.  A friend of his posted a link to a really amazing A Capella version by a Slovenian chorus group (see below).  I love when that kind of synchronicity happens.

"I know that I must do what's right sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti".  (I always thought it was "rises like a lepress" which I kind of like better :)). Photo.

"I bless the rains down in Africa".  One day I hope these may be my own photos--and that Africa finds some peace and tranquility.  Photo.

Until then, enjoy this great version of Africa by the Slovenian group Perpetuum Jazile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers