August 14, 2010

Hipstamatic Pics: Random Objects (and a couple of cats)

I recently downloaded the Hipstamatic app for my iPhone.  I realized that it makes everything look really cool--especially random objects.  So analog!

I mean really, if I would have taken a picture of this with my Digital SLR, it would have just looked like an empty pastry box sitting on a cutting board.

Chinese take-out.
 
Now if only we could get full-service stations back it would be truly authentic retro.

Not-so-random object.  She always looks so martyr when I take her pic.

I bought the hand-painted fabric in Bali and made these great pillows.

Blender and pots on a drying pad.  Yawn.  But still cool.

Looking through the screen door (this one is the non-martyr, aka: crazy).

It even makes our pathetic landscaping look good.

Love these colors.

Water something-or-other-pump.

One of our Herman Miller chairs.

Is that my husband's wedding ring?!

My favorite vintage 80's belt--it doesn't need Hipstamtic to make it cool.

Fenton glass.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers