August 16, 2010

Leaving Las Vegas

I'm off to Vegas again--this time for Magic trade show--for my last trip of the year.  There's this cool place where neon signs go to their final resting place called The Boneyard.  I wanted to stop in on my way back home to get some cool pictures, but they are closed till the fall.  It will have to wait till my next trip to Vegas in February.  In the mean time, I grabbed some pictures from Flickr so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

Check out the Neon Museum on your next trip to Vegas--time spent away from those slot machines just may save you some money!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers