July 18, 2010

The Fashion Files: Christian Dior Fall 2010 Couture Show

The Christian Dior Fall 2010 Couture show was some kind of delicious!  Fashion as art and theater.  Couture fashions set the stage for pushing the limits of creativity and setting trends.  Simply put, they inspire me.  And at the very least make me happy.
 











What I love most about this collection is that it is for Fall.  Fall fashion tends to have a more "serious" feel to it with it's dark colors and focus on heavier fabrics.  This breaks away from that and brings a fresh, fun approach to the season.

Since, unfortunately, I wasn't there to take the pictures myself, all photos are from Style.com (fabulous site for fashion!)

1 comment:

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers