July 6, 2010

LA Stories: Anime Expo--Bag People

What inspired me most at the Anime Expo in LA was all these great backpacks people were wearing.  They came in all different fantastical shapes and fabrications--from bat wings to Yoda.
  
The bat wings are perfect with her fuschia and black lace combo.
  
This looks very Japanese-y.
  
Between the pink bunny and the gray tiered dress, I can't decide which is more cute!
 
This "radio" bag has such a '90's music vibe.
 
Not sure what the bag is supposed to be, but I love his artwork.
 
Not as cute as the "Misty of Chic-oteague" bag that I posted last week, but he reminds me of my old stuffed Eeyore.
 
 

School girl outfit with penguin.
 
Perhaps the coolest of all, the Yoda backpack.
 
I think I need to use my kitties as inspiration to have a tuxedo bag made up.
What do you think?  Would they make a good Cat-Mandu or Poe-ser bag?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers