July 8, 2010

Inspiration: Jellyfish

There's something about the colors and moods of the ocean and it's inhabitants that provides endless fascination and inspiration.  Today, I needed the beauty and fluid grace of the jellyfish to help guide me to what's important.


   
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Man-o-War being the granddaddy of all.  I wouldn't want to tangle with him, but he sure is beautiful.  I'm going to see about doing some sketches and maybe some watercolors.

I must confess, I pulled these images from Google Images and do not know who to give credit to for any of them.  Please let me know if I need to give anybody credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers