July 3, 2010

LA Stories: Anime Expo--the Posers

While I may not be the biggest Anime fan, I decided to attend the LA Anime Expo this weekend.  I knew the photographic opportunities would be too good to pass up.  It was so interesting to see the creativity and devotion these fans have for their lifestyle.  I also got some great "trending" ideas--and found that, yes, Angels have become the new Vampires.
 
Victorian Goth with white angel wings.

I love how Anime has such strong, beautiful women as their archetypes.
 
Striking colors--and I love her Obi.
 
His hat told quite a story.  Wish he would have told it to me.
 
I don't know who this singer is, but there was a crowd of people around her waving glow sticks.
 
Interesting styling.
 
I think she was a little short.
 
I just loved all the colors these girls had going on.  I have to find me some polka dot tights!
 
I love the little plush she's holding--it contrasts nicely with her dramatic outfit.
 
Cool Steampunk crew.  I played around with this picture to give it a vintage coloring.  They gave me their card so check out their website League of Steam.

These are only a sampling of the pictures I took.  Next time I'll post all the cool backpacks and bags I saw (I'm a bag junkie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers