July 28, 2010

Off to Florida

I'm all packed and ready to fly to South Florida to visit my Mom and celebrate her birthday.  I will be eating freshly baked brownies and hanging out with her 3 cats and taking photos of her orchid collection.  In addition to making seductively rich brownies, Mom makes gorgeous quilts.  I will take photos of some of them and post them when I return from my travels.  In the mean time, here are a few pictures.

Matty hanging out by the pool.  Funny story about her...she was originally named "Matthew" until she went to the vet to get neutered.  Turns out she was a Margaret instead.

It's impossible to have too many orchids by your pool in South Florida.

Living in the desert climate of Los Angeles, it's always amazing to see such lush greenery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

We are surrounded by beauty, artistry and creativity. Sometimes we need to shift our focus ever so slightly to open up to the world of fascination. I hope this helps you on your road to re-enchantment.

Followers